CPS Appreciation Breakfast
The next PTO CPS Appreciation Breakfast will be on October 20th in the school cafeteria.
If you are unable to make a dish but would still like to contribute, you can make a donation, which will help us defray costs for the event. Any remaining funds will go directly to the Carlisle PTO to support Curriculum Enrichment programs and the annual PTO Faculty & Staff Grants.
Here are the details:
- By 7:30 a.m. in the Corey Dining Room: a table will be set up and food coordinators will be present
- Food may be purchased or homemade.
- Food should be brought in disposable containers.
- In addition to food, we are in need of funds to purchase premade toppings, condiments, and beverages, and tax deductible financial support.
To ensure the safety of all teachers and staff all food items must be free of:
- Wheat or Gluten-containing Grains (including Barley, Rye, Farro, etc...)
- Sunflower Seeds or Oil,
- Sesame Seeds or Oil,
- Peanuts or Peanut Oil
- Tree Nuts (including any type of nut Oils)
- Avocados or Avocado Oil
The Carlisle PTO is a 501(c)(3) organization, #046 130 387. Please print a copy of the confirmation email for your records. Thank you!